This Large Party Contract ("Contract") is entered between Verdure Kitchen & Cocktails located at 560 Dutch Valley Road, Atlanta, Georgia hereinafter referred to as "Verdure Kitchen & Cocktails," and Kim Walden hereinafter referred to as the "Client," for the purpose of reserving and or utilizing a reservation at Verdure Kitchen & Cocktails.
- Reservation: Verdure Kitchen & Cocktails offering a Large Party Experience that can accommodate 11 guests. The reservation for 11/05/2023 ('Date') at 6PM ('Time') requires a food and beverage minimum of $715, plus any addition fees in Attachment A, totalling $715; less taxes and admin fee.
- Non-Refundable Deposit: To secure the reservation, Kim Walden agrees to pay a non-refundable deposit of $357.50. This deposit will go towards the total bill upon completion of service.
- Time: Our standard seating time is a maximum of 2 hours. Please inform your guests to arrive early so that your reservation can begin and end on time. Any extension of time is subject to availability and may incur additional charges.
- Booking Inclusions and Fees: This agreed-upon booking includes the use for large party reservation, the standard table setup, and any specified package outlined in Attachment A.
The following fees and charges will be added to the final bill:
- Tax: GA - 8.9%
- Auto Gratuity: 20%
- Any remaining balance or purchases outside the set required minimum dollar amount
- Securing the Booking: To secure the booking, Kim Walden must sign this Contract and pay the $357.50 non-refundable deposit, plus an 8% admin fee immediately after contract signing. A reservation is only considered confirmed when a credit card has been entered into our secure system and you've received a confirmation from Tock.
- Payment and Final Guest Count: The remaining balance of $357.50, plus 20% auto-gratuity, taxes and additional fees, if any, are due at the completion of service.
- Kim Walden agrees to the set food and beverage minimum of $715 for this reservation.
- Should the guest count be lower from the agreed 11 guest, client is still responsible for the required minimum.
- Should the guest count increase, Client agrees to $100 (Friday and Saturday), $65 (Sunday - Thursday) additional per person being added to the food and beverage minimum with seating based on availability.
- Should Kim Walden not meet the required $715 food and beverage minimum, a House Fee will be applied to reach the food & beverage minimum requirement.
- Parties will be provided with one bill with the option to split evenly between six payment options. Only the following forms of payment are accepted: Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover. No checks accepted.
- Additional Provisions: We welcome light subtle decorations or personal touches that may enhance your event, however we restrict all wall decor as it may peel the paint. Additionally, please limit your personal touches to tabletop decor only. Client is responsible for any damage to Verdure Kitchen & Cocktails and/ or it's employees or property caused by Client's attendees, vendors, contractors, or agents. Verdure Kitchen & Cocktails assumes no liability for lost, misplaced, or stolen articles in connection with the Event. No items can be left at Verdure Kitchen & Cocktails after the Event ends, including but not limited to decor, flowers, favors, gifts, or cake toppers. Any and all belongings must be removed at the close of the Event.
- Cancellation: The deposit is non-refundable, however if you need to reschedule your event for any reason, the deposit can be transferred in full to a later date, within one year of contract event date, if and only if written notice is provided to Events Manager at least 5 days prior to start of event. All payments are final. Cancellation not applicable after booking for this reservation.
- Compliance With Law: This Agreement is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including health and safety codes, alcoholic beverage control laws, disability laws, federal anti-terrorism laws and regulations, and the like. Verdure Kitchen & Cocktails and Kim Walden agree to cooperate with each other to ensure compliance with such laws.
- Legal Notice: Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this contract and its attachments/amendments, neither Verdure Kitchen & Cocktails nor any of its agents warrants that the functions for the event will be uninterrupted or error-free. In no event will Verdure Kitchen & Cocktails be liable to Kim Walden or any third party for any damages, including, but not limited to, service interruptions caused by Acts of God, nature, war, government regulations, disaster, strikes, civil disorder, speakers blowing up, amplifier malfunction, fights, police shutdowns, or any other circumstances beyond our reasonable control, any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential, punitive, or special damages arising out of the operation of the event.
- This Agreement: This agreement constitutes the sole agreement between Kim Walden and Verdure Kitchen & Cocktails regarding this event. Any additional information not specified in this contract or any other attachment/amendment or modification to this contract must be authorized by a written request signed by both Kim Walden and Verdure Kitchen & Cocktails.
ATTACHMENT AKim Walden Large Party
November 5th, 2023; 6PM
Processing Fees: $35.03
Admin Fees: $57.20
Total Pre Payment: $449.73
Client DetailsKim Walden
The undersigned hereby agree to the terms, conditions and stipulations of this agreement on behalf of his/her entity.
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties. Any changes or modifications thereto must be in writing and signed by both parties.
Verdure Kitchen & Cocktails,
10/31/2023 (electronically signed)
Kim Walden,Please sign using a stylus, your mouse, or your finger below to authorize this contract. By electronically signing this document, you agree to the terms established above.
After the document is signed, you can proceed to print it or save it as a PDF.